I’ve always had a severe addicted to having flawless eyelashes ever since I can remember. It’s funny now because my little 1-year-old nephew is actually obsessed with them too and is constantly trying to touch them, pull them, play with them – and it doesn’t go well with Aunt Tilly, if I must say so myself.
My one makeup tip that I followed religiously is to never leave the house without first curling your eyelashes – makeup or not, you have to curl those bad boys.
So, when I had some of my followers desperately ask me to review Younqiue 3D Fiber Lashe makeup , I obviously couldn’t resist. I did a review and makeup tutorial video on it, but if you would rather read about the pros and cons of Younique 3D Fiber Lashes, and find out the answer to, “Do fiber lashes really work?” then you’ve come to the right place.
The Effects of Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Makeup
The Fiber lashes are said to provide a 300% increase in volume, thickness and length – to your regular lashes. Since the makeup tutorial requires a coat of your regular mascara prior to using the gel and fibers, it is more realistic to say that it adds double the length, volume and thickness to your regular mascara. If you never wear mascara, then you can expect a 300% increase.
Makeup Tutorial Steps
- Put a coat on of your regular makeup (I tend to put a little more than just one because that is the kind of eyelash-addict that I am).
- Once dry, put the Moodstruck gel on your lashes – It is just like a regular mascara wand.
- Apply the Moodstruck fibers immediately after previous step – There are some tips you will definitely want to follow mentioned below.
- Apply the Moodstruck gel again to get the eyelashes to stick.
- Reapply as needed – Again, there are some tips mentioned below that you will want to follow.
Beauty Tips For The Best Eyelashes With Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes
It will definitely take a couple of times to get used to putting on fiber lashes. Trial and error, baby! That’s how you find the best tips to use! However, if there is one thing that you should know before proceeding with the makeup tutorial of fiber lashes is this:
- Never put the fibers close to the root/base of your lashes
When it is time to put the fibers on, put them on from the middle of your lashes and up to the ends. Putting them close to your roots will have fibers fall in your eye and every lady knows that with that comes tears, and then comes running makeup, and then comes the need to redo your entire makeup again. No fun!
- Once you have applied the gel, fiber and gel, give it some time to dry. Then, use a clean fingers and lift your lashes up (As if you were curling them), so that you can see the inner ring from underneath your lashes. If you see any black fibers, wipe them off. I usually wipe them up and into the lashes.
Doing so will deter the feeling of any fibers falling into your eye which simply sucks and is totally irritating.
What I Liked About Younique 3D Fiber Lashes
The benefits of false lashes without having that fake look is incredible. It’s much easier to do than false lashes, and much quicker as well. Removing the makeup at the end of the night also doesn’t take anything additional. Just proceed with your regular cleansing routine.
What I Didn’t Like About Younique 3D Fiber Lashes
I don’t like how the fibers tend to fall off and into your eye throughout the day. I also don’t like how they are hard to curl due to the extra volume and weight put on your lashes. However, the additional length that is provided takes away the need to use a curling wand.
Did you enjoy this makeup tutorial and tips and review of Younique 3D Fiber Lashes? Share this post and comment your tricks in the section below!