I really didn’t know what to call this category of my Lifestyle Blogs Gift Ideas and discounts because my gift idea can be for literally anyone that
you care about. As many of you know, I am currently traveling in Florida and will be away from my family for Christmas. Now, I got this personalized necklace for myself because I’m selfish like that, but I have been in love with this site since the beginning of my blogging career (circa 2009). The website is called MyNameNecklace.com ; and don’t be mistaken, you can get a whole lot more than just necklaces. Here are some ideas.
Check out Day One of my Holiday Gift Guide.
For Your Love
When it comes to the special person that gets to climb into bed beside you every night, here are my suggestions.
- Couple necklaces with initials, names, dates – basically anything you choose.
- Your lover’s initials on a monogram bracelet or necklace.
Since men are simply more difficult, I decided that there needs to be an entire category of gift ideas for men.
- ID bracelet with personalization of your choice.
- Personalized dog tags.
- Sport number necklace (either the number your man wears on his jersey; or even his favorite player’s number).
- Monogram cufflinks and collar stays.
You get 10% off with coupon code: CHANTAL
You can get a necklace for yourself, like I did, with my beautiful baby nephews name on it, or you can do tons of these gift ideas that I’ve come up with for this lifestyle blogs post specifically.
- Monogram necklaces that are of your initials; mine would be CNM for Chantal Nicole McCulligh.
- Monogram bracelet (same concept). The leather style is absolutely incredible.
- The name of someone you always want close to your heart; like I did with my nephew’s name.
You’ve seen these name necklaces on Carrie from Sex and the City.
You can easily do what I did and put a personalized name on a necklace for someone in your family. For example; I’m sure my sister would love the same necklace with her son’s name on it, or you can do any of the following.
- Necklace that has names of everyone.
- Heart necklace with the name and birthstone of each person in your family.
- Floating charm necklaces which are super hot on the trend list right now!
For The Bestie
Think classic best friend necklaces, only not cheap and ugly. MyNameNecklace.com actually has several jewelry items that split into two; one for you and one for them – like a classic.
- Puzzle piece necklaces with personalization (your name on hers, hers on yours).
- Heart that splits into two.
- Matching personalized keychain.
- Ying Yang for the ying to your yang.
For The Little Ones
Of course, I need to give you gift ideas for the little ones because you know how much I adore my little nephew and soon, a little niece will be added to that category.
- Baby bracelet with something engraved such as their birthday; or maybe something like Auntie’s Favourite.
- Necklaces with stars, fairies, kittens and all kinds of things that kids like.
- Beaded baby bracelet; baby pink and baby blue options.
- Baptism necklace.
For Every Budget
Alright, this category is totally necessarily because you may be balling on a budget or working with a million bucks. To each their own! Here is why MyNameNecklace.com is perfect for your entire list; the materials they offer is vast.
- Sterling silver.
- Gold plated.
- Solid yellow gold.
- 14k white gold.