After reading that title – No Makeup Makeup Tutorial – I bet you’re pretty confused, but this post is all for the ladies who don’t like to go runway-inspired with their every day makeup. Or rather, for the girls who like to run errands with no makeup on, or like to rock a natural makeup look without looking like they just crawled out of bed.
This video tutorial shows you how to emphasize your natural beauty with the use of some beauty products because we just don’t want to always look made up, right ladies?
The beauty products that I use for my No Makeup Makeup:
- Garnier Undereye Circle Concealer
- This medicates and covers dark circles which is why it’s considered to be one of my ultimate favourite beauty products out there.
- Instantly freshens up your face and takes away that groggy look.
- The trick is to blend like in like a hunter. Drawn on looks, or the cartoon version of yourself, just isn’t fancy.
- Bold brows are a super trend right now, so stop over plucking ladies.
- Recommended beauty product to try:Eyebrow Tint of your Choice Coffee Waterproof Eyeliner and Eyebrow Pen
- My favourite way to get my eyebrows done is threading! Hurts less, produces perfect brows, is cheap ($8!) and doesn’t have the risks that come from waxing.
- Revlon Eye Lash Curler
- I have yet to find an eye lash curler that I am crazy about. So, shop around and try different brands.
- I find the cheaper ones work best!
- Revlon Colorburst Lips
- I am obsessed with these beauty products.
- More of a lip stain than a lip stick but you can get them in matte or shine.
- Load up your makeup drawer with these. They’re really great!
The only tips I have to perfect the no makeup makeup look:
- Do your hair. It’ll decrease the ‘i just crawled out of bed’ appearance.
- I’m obsessed with my LeAngelique Natural Hair extensions, especially on no makeup makeup days.
- Be confident! Your natural beauty is the best kind that you have.
I’m curious to know what beauty products you swear by!
Comment down below and maybe I’ll just have to add them into my beauty regime as well!