If you are anything like me, you don’t have time for super long makeup tutorials. However, you probably also know that makeup tutorials are the best place to perfect the way you do your makeup. Or as I like to say, the best way to learn how to hide your flaws in the most fabulous way possible. So, if you like your tutorials as videos, I did a short and sweet, right to the point vmakeup video tutorial on face contouring.
Now, if you’re like me, you don’t have time to watch videos when you can look at pictures, do a little bit of reading and figure out face contouring, then you’re in the right spot! Quick and easy makeup tutorials is here to save your day… Or face? Depends on how you look at it, I guess.
Today’s Tutorial is all about Face Contouring and Highlighting!
The products that I used; Sedona Lace Contour and Blush Palette
- Complete your facial makeup the way you would normally.
- I put on my primer, liquid cover up, and setting powder during this step.
- Place the white powder along your chin line, on top of your nose, under your eyes and in the middle of your forehead.
- TIP: If you have a bit of a tan, I suggest not using the whitest white you can find. Opt for a a white hue with a bit of beige in it instead.
- Use the dark brown and line the bottom of your cheekbones, sides of your nose from the eyebrows down, and curve around the outside of your eyebrows.
- Blend like a bitch! I sometimes like to use a bit of a bronzer to blend it in flawlessly if I’m having a bad makeup day.
- Put on your blush.
There are so many benefits that come from face contouring and highlighting. We will leave that for next week’s post, so you better come back!